Wholesale & eBay Forum Products For Sale I have 5 Xbox 360 including 7 games for sale

I have 5 Xbox 360 including 7 games for sale

Hello everyone,

I am working with a reliable wholesale broker here in the US. I have been buying XBOX 360 premiums with 7 games at a very good price. My MOQ is only 10 but I had some unforeseen problems this week and can only buy 5. I have costumers waiting on a couple so I need to get these shipped ASAP. I would like to find someone who would spilt the order with me. You would have to buy 5 or more. You can pay by Pay Pal or credit card. Delivery is about 7-14 days after payment. I am will to release all necessary information about the supplier to the buyer but, only after we talk. Please e-mail me with your phone # and a best time to call. This is a serious offer and I would like to place this order on Monday. So please only serious inquires. This offer is only open to 1 person, so first come first serve. Link hidden: Login to view

What kind of investment are we looking at for (5)?
Just approx estimate....before commiting....

PS: If you don't want to reveal here than send me
email : Link hidden: Login to view

J Baca

Free Member
Hi there michelle_1050,
I may be interested as well. Can you please let me know if you are still looking for someone to buy with you. Also what would the cost be?

Link hidden: Login to view

willing to go into a bulk deal if the price and shipping is right

Hi michelle what are the prices if still avaiable may be interested if not can you tell me your supplier thanks
email at Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view

price plz

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how