Tequila Distributors Wanted!!!

checo78
Do you want to import Tequila into Europe or the United States.

We will ship any brand worldwide.
Distributors Wanted in EUROPE!!!

In Europe, margins could go as high as 80%!

PM requests.

Thank you in advance

0tnic
im looking for tequila chocolates and possibly other brands.... can you get those? and will you ship to NZ?

checo78
im looking for tequila chocolates and possibly other brands.... can you get those? and will you ship to NZ?

I do sell chocolates filled with tequila and also kalhua. I will ship to NZ:

Jose cuervo especial tequila chocolates
Bottle with 50 pieces = 12 USD + shippping

Kahlua chocolates
Bottle with 50 pieces = 12 USD + shipping

MOQ = 10 bottles

Let me know if I can help you!

knowledge1
Interested in Don Julio Reposado by the bulk, what's the cost?

jadzia1182
Something for US buyers to be aware of...

I don't know if all states are like this, or which states are, other than Pennsylvania... PA requires all kinds of paperwork to be able to sell this type of item. You have to get permission and licensing through the State Liquor Control Board. So before any US people buy, you may want to find out what your state laws say about it... better safe than sorry.

toffee
Also something for the New Zealand people among us as this may (chocolate) be on the prohibited items list for importers.

Please see [Link no longer available] for details.

There is a distinction between items for personal consumption (no permit required) and 'high-risk' items for resale (permit is required). Not sure if chocolate is deemed high risk, but it may be time-consimung to prove this.

Rgds.

toffee.

:wink:

0tnic
ive had a look into this and we are not allowed to bring it in apparently,. we have to have a liquor licence, hence why you only see these chocs in the liquor stores

damn shame cos they are nice but in nz they are about $10 a jar

jhscody80
i would just google it and search here on salehoo.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.