Wholesale DVD Coupon and Large Order Discounts

mvm
Hello

Good weather is upon us and now is the time to start purchasing for the busy summer season.

For this week, Mountain View Movies is offering a 5% discount on all orders over $100.
To redeem your discount, use COUPON Code : MAY5PERCENT

For orders over $500, we are offering a 7% discount, plus FREE SHIPPING.
To redeem your discount, use COUPON Code : MAY7PERCENT

Newer Title DVD Assortments Just Added to Stock
Link hidden: Login to view

100 All Newer Title DVDs only $250 ($2.50 each)
500 All Newer Title DVDs only $1000 ($2 each)

LARGE ORDER Wholesale Discounts are now being offered through Mountain View Movies!!!

Are you a larger business who normally purchases over 1000 DVDs at a time?
    Are you a closeout business looking for the absolute lowest prices on wholesale DVDs?
    Are you a buyer who takes advantage of large quantity purchase discounts?[/list]
    If you answered YES to any of the above questions, you are the right BUYER for our new LARGE ORDER discount program.

For more details on the LARGE ORDER discount program, and for an application, visit here...

DVDs, Blu-ray & Video Games for the Lowest Wholesale Prices
(607)278-5401

Listed Supplier on SaleHoo
bayericlowe
Wow!

I think I may order a stock batch, I'm just getting ready for when I can now!

bayericlowe
Is this still being offered because I am getting close to ready and order a full batch!

mvm
Is this still being offered because I am getting close to ready and order a full batch!

Hello
The coupons are no longer valid.
However, the large order program will be a longstanding offer. To join our large order program, please visit here...

Thank you.
Tiffany
Mountain View Movies

DVDs, Blu-ray & Video Games for the Lowest Wholesale Prices
(607)278-5401

Listed Supplier on SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.