Wholesale DVDs CDs Video Games etc

27 Feb 07 02:16:38 am
Hello everyone,

There is a new site that is in pre-launch until May, that is offering
'free' life time Paid memberships [Untill launch].

Entertainment products is their only focus.
New Release DVDs, CDs ,Home Theater, video games and game systems all at 30-50% below retail store prices.

To buy from them you must be a member . Like I said, Life time memberships are Free. There are no min. orders .

When you Join you'll be placed into a 3x7 matrix and will be paid on everyone below you in your matrix. They also have a 100% matching bonus on all personally sponsored members sales.

Check this out, wholesale prices on DVds , CDs , Video games.
Memberships are only free untill site Launches in may.

For more info feel free to contact me anytime Link hidden: Login to view

Free Member
27 Feb 07 02:23:01 am
jlook41: Affiliate links are not allowed on salehoo.

Information provided to our members should be given freely and not for a profit. Please remove the affiliate links from your signature or we will do it for you. Thanks

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
13 Sep 08 07:06:15 am
Can you email me the websites name??

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.