Anyone having problems logging onto

17 Jul 09 02:25:28 pm
Hey everyone,

I thought twice about making this topic but Im kind of in a jam and need to know what happened to 'Planes' website? I have been trying to go onto the site for 2 days now and have been unsuccessful. I sent a few emails but still no answer. I think Planes is a great guy and thats why I thought twice about making this but its kind of important that I find out what happened to the site. Any suggestions???

Site Admin
17 Jul 09 09:01:37 pm
No idea what is going on with the site don, but I do know that plames is spending a lot of time out of town just at the moment. I would drop him a pm to inquire, I'm sure he will get back to you asap.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at