Are you just using Ebay? Is Amazon worth the try?

dreamer148
Hello
I just wanted some advice on anyone that sells things on Amazon. For what I have seen some products sell for more on Amazon than on Ebay. I love Ebay and it is a great money maker, but I would like to know how it has gone for people selling on Amazon. Are their selling fees high? Just wondering cause I thought I might give it a shot and list some stuff. That way I have twice the chance of selling my items on both Ebay and Amazon. Just a thought, let me know if you have tried this and how it went for you. Thanks ;)
-Aida

Free Member
mslilly
Not sure, good question though. I've never used Amazon. Keeping up with Ebay is enough for me ....lol.

I was thinking of Ioffer - but just haven't had the chance to learn it there yet.

alvaradoauctionco
Amazon.. sell books..

Free Member
mslilly
Ha, Amazon sells everything! :)

Lots of good deals to on used books!

dreamer148
Well Im selling digital cameras and theres a lot on amazon and they are selling for higher prices than on ebay. So um yeah I was thinking I should try listing there. PLUS there are no fees until your item sells, or so I heard. I'm just not really familiar with the format and how to set it all up to start selling, but I might just find out one of these days. I know a LOT of people use Ebay to shop but Amazon is also an option, and I think it would give me a better chance if I had listings on both sites just in case.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.