Attn Ubid Sellers: Ubid is in financial Trouble

bacpro
Are you selling on Ubid? Because I think that they are in financial trouble. I have been a seller there & have not gotten paid for my sales. Talked to Manager & told me that they were behind on payment. If you selling at Ubid I would suggest pulling out. I don't think that they will be around to much longer. I hate saying this because I have been very successful at Ubid was doing real good. but if they don't pay it don't do much good.Right!

Thanks(aka bacpro)
PS: Manager also told me that they reduced their work force from 140 to 40, so thats a good indication of trouble.

J Baca
Free Member
haydee
Thanks for this helpful post, bacpro! :)

askibo
Their site has been under maintenance for two days now. I had won a bid and now the payment that showed at my bank no longer shows up.

Luckily the other three arrive yesterday, but I'm worried as I was thinking about becoming a merchant.

Thank you for the info and I'll wait and see if UBid recovers. It would be a shame I've been buying there longer than eBay.

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Richard and welcome to the forum,

That's a very old post by John, 6 years old in fact, so I seriously doubt the relevance of that to the current situation with you. I would contact customer support to clarify what is happening with your transaction.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.