Auction Search Software

mathalas
Hello,

I was hoping some people could point me in the direction of a good piece of auction searching software. Something where you can add unlimited searches and include buy it now in your searches. I have looked at a bunch of the free ones and most only have from 20-100 searches that you can save and use at one time. I need a lot more than that unfortunately. I really only need it for ebay, but if it also could do searches on amazon or some of the others that would be a plus but it isn't mandatory. It doesn't need to be free. But if there are some that some of you have used and recommend that would be great. I did some research and found some reviews but you really never know if those are people that did use it or something promoting a product so I am hoping for some first hand experience.

Thanks.

gulfy13
I myself prefer 'hammertap' for researching auction items. It covers most of the major auction sites and is very in depth...

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.