Autralian ebay.. What is happening there??

agasssilovesme
HI, I have stayed away from Ebay Autralia for a while now although I am an Aussie. What is all these rumours going on about it going down hill and why plase??

thanks
Deb :)

Free Member
userexists
Ebay Australia is in turmoil because Ebay has decreed that sellers can use only Paypal as a payment option... nothing else. The ACCC is getting involved because they deem it to be a breach of consumer rights. You can read an article from the Australian Newspaper here.
:Link hidden: Login to view

If you go to the community message boards at eBay.com.au there is a lot of discussion between the members voicing their anger at eBay's decision. :mrgreen:

Difficult I can do right away. Impossible takes a little longer
Free Member
userexists
You can sign a petition to be presented to eBay here : Link hidden: Login to view

Difficult I can do right away. Impossible takes a little longer
ashawed
give feebay the flick mate
try the ozy alternative
Link hidden: Login to view
awesome site ozy owned

ashawed
free to list and no feebay bull s---t crap

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.