Big trouble for doing dropship service on EBay

easyjob99
Well,unfortunately this was the story just happened to me today.

I selled a pic of software to someone on ebay. The buyer kept asked me for the track numbers,which I couldn't provided(because I was doing dropship business). So I asked my supplier to sent the item for him. After 2 days, my supplier email me and said that the item is out of stock. So I have to refound the money for the buyer and he have left a dirty feedback for me.

What can I do now? I am the new bie...please help~~

Site Admin
fudjj
You can try and have the negative feedback removed if you think you have a good case, however by the sounds of what you have written the member probably felt that they had good cause to leave it.

Unfortunately this is just one of the many issues that can seriously hurt you when doing drop shipping. Some providers are better than others when it comes to communication, but no matter who you deal with, drop shipping has its pitfalls!

Don't worry, you won't be the first to fall into that one, and you sure won't be the last!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
easyjob99
People read my negative feedback, nobody dare to buy stuff from me. noooo~~~headache~~~

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.