Checking independent user reviews on webhosting companies

4 Nov 09 11:50:34 am
Hello all,

I have been combing the internet for a few weeks now trying to figure out which company to trust to host a website for me. These websites look to be helpful, thought I'd pass along the info.

Link hidden: Login to view (older reviews, but offers other good info)
Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view (great info, lets you create a login so you can type notes for the listed/reveiwed host, up to date customer reviews)

Hope these help

PS Word to the wise, cross check, do not depend on one review, if you see a host(s) you like, check with other website opinion findings to see if there is a consistancy, I see a few on a 'crap' review list and the same ones on a best review list.

Free Member
4 Nov 09 12:32:41 pm
Hi Lee19m,

Thanks for this helpful post! I'm sure a lot of members will find this useful.

I look forward to hearing more from you here.

Site Admin
4 Nov 09 10:13:19 pm
Take a close look at US based, and offer a great service at great prices. I've had a few sites hosted with godaddy over the past 10 years or so, and never had a single issue.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at