26 May 08 06:58:40 pm
I've been messing around with Craigslist trying to get my ads looking a little better.

HTML is awesome!

I have learned some very, very, basic html - actually I don't really know any but FrontPage doesn't care. Just put in want you want in design view and presto - you get html code.

Anyway, I was able to link some pictures to photobucket and have some very nicely detailed pictures. Also, I put in a link to email me and one to my eBay store.

I do have a little concern however as far as what Craigslist actually allows. I haven't really sat down and read their TOS. It is a little long and I'm impatient. If anyone can give me quick basic rundown of things I need to watch out for that would be great.

Also, I see where they were talking about proposed limits on html. Anyone know what that's all about?

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at