Wholesale & eBay Forum Selling Products Online & Marketing Cricut and Provo Craft products research

Cricut and Provo Craft products research

michelle-1050
Hello,

My name is Michelle. I am a reseller of the Provo Craft line. (Cricut, Cuttlebug, etc) Until recently I have been strictly selling wholesale to small retail stores. However, there has been a growing demand for these products and I am considering drop shipping these for online resellers. Before I go through the huge expense of buying inventory and building a whole new set up, I was hoping to hear from some of you about your internist and experience with these products online. Thanks for your help!

tandmcreations
Michelle,

I would be interested if you do start drop shipping!

Michelle

zargonoth
WOW, I didn't even know about provocraft products until today. That is definitely a niche market. Those are really some cool products in a cutsie but functional kind of way. if you're a reseller of these and you have drop shipping available, I'm in.

Hey, I say you limit this offer to the first 2 people. I'll be the second :)
Just work out the details of your process. IE: blind delivery and packaging, returns, transaction processes,terms, etc.

Cheers,

--Daniel

michelle-1050
Hello,

Thanks for your replies. I am working on setting things up now. I should be ready in a week or so. If you like you can email directly and I will send you all the info. mlas122@hotmail. com.

Michelle

wrenn0320
Hi Michelle. I just came across your post and wondered if this is something you had decided to do? I have been searching the internet for weeks looking for dealers that will sell these products at wholesale for online resellers. Would love more information!

Thanks
Lawrence

insomn3ak
I was curious if you ever set anything up with this Michelle. I looked on Provo Crafts website and found their wholesale application. Link hidden: Login to view

Some of their requirements seem pretty steep, especially the one about each wholesaler has to sell a minimum of $6000 a year. I wonder if those kinds of requirements are normal, and if that's the reason there's not alot of suppliers for this?

Thanks,
John

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how