domain purchasing, starting own website

Free Member
fodayz
what is the easiest and most cost effective way to purchase my own site, then have someone build it for me? also what scams should i watch out for regarding doing this? thanks

Free Member
jimmy_huber
You could try using Link hidden: Login to view they have many services including website design. And they are pretty cheap. I use them for all of my websites.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
dragon2o99
What about the yahoo merchant?

Free Member
jd35648
What about the yahoo merchant?

I had an account at yahoo before. there design program is so simple a kid can get a great looking website. Many packages including shopping cart and such. price pretty reasonable. from my experience they would be good choice if you have little website design experience.customer service was great .

SuperDiscountDeals.ecrater.com
Free Member
dragon2o99
Thats great to hear! Thank you very much

I had an account at yahoo before. there design program is so simple a kid can get a great looking website. Many packages including shopping cart and such. price pretty reasonable. from my experience they would be good choice if you have little website design experience.customer service was great .

Free Member
fodayz
thanks so much guys...

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.