Dropship/Wholesale Newbie

Free Member
mad_missi
Hi there!

I joined SaleHoo in the hopes of opening my own Ebay store, selling various items.

Dropshipping was my prefered choice over Wholesaling, but I am finding it very hard to contact Aussie Dropship companies so that I can get the go ahead to start advertising their products.
So, I have a few questions...

* Do I need the companies approval to advertise their products with a marked up price for Drop shipping?

* Am I allowed to use their photo's and descriptions of the product, or do I need to re-write it myself?

* Can anyone reccomend any AUSTRALIAN companies that allow Drop shipping. I want to open a variety Ebay store, so I am basically after any decent/sellable products.

Thanks!

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi Mad_Missi,

I will do my best to address your concerns satisfactorily. Please refer to my answers below -

* Do I need the companies approval to advertise their products with a marked up price for Drop shipping?

Ideally yes, you need to register a dropshipping account to starting dropshipping a supplier's products.

* Am I allowed to use their photo's and descriptions of the product, or do I need to re-write it myself?

After you register, most if not all of them will readily allow you to copy both the product photo and description.

But personally, I would recommend that you update the product description to make your listing stand out from the rest. I mean we all know that many sellers will dropship products from the same dropshipper. So it would definitely give you an edge if you offered something different!

* Can anyone reccomend any AUSTRALIAN companies that allow Drop shipping. I want to open a variety Ebay store, so I am basically after any decent/sellable products.

Here are a few dropshippers based in Australia that may have products you are interested in selling -

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps you off to a good start! All the best!

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
mad_missi
Thanks for your reply, but I have already contacted every Australian company in the Directory, and have only had 2 replies, and neither of them sound appealing as the shipping cost is a little expensive.

I am starting to think that this is not for me...

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.