eBay Alternative?

Free Member
jiml850
The EBay debate goes on...some good, some bad. So, being new to all this, I'd like to know what are some other on-line auction sites? Where and how do I find out about them? Google it?

Free Member
grahamg
Jim thats well and good, however they will get a tiny amount of traffic and if your selling anything you need traffic as its your life blood.

Theres nothing better than good old SEO to get you noticed, if you go to google and type in Earn $$ looking at naked women, my site is listed at top position, and thats without paying a cent in advertising. How did I do it, I used Ebay! Now thats done, I don't need them anymore!

As you say, there are good and bad points of using Ebay, as a seller the bad points out weighed the good for me...

Have a great day.

berk-llc
Powersellersunite.com has a great listing of auctions sites. Here are two links to check out.

Link hidden: Login to view

These sites are all free to sell on.

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.