eBay feedback question

mattyg
I've been doing quite well selling on eBay and was wondering about feedback. I sold some things around the house a few years ago but nothing like I do now and was wondering about feedback courtesy. Do the buyers leave feedback to the seller and then the seller leaves it after recieving it or does it not matter? I've been forgetting to say 'please leave feedback after you recieve the product' and so I don't know if people just aren't leaving it or if they haven't recieved it yet. Do most buyers just know to leave it? Thanks.

fm1234
You can ask them to leave it (until eBay bans that too of course.) However, under recent changes sellers no longer are able to leave feedback on buyers, so that part is no longer a concern.

Frank

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
Free Member
grahamg
I was told you couldn't leave NEAGTIVE feedback for buyers on eBay, not a total block!

It doesn't concern me anymore...I don't use ebay

fm1234
Maybe I misread it Graham ... being able to only leave positive is even more stupid than not being able to leave any ... so maybe that's what they did, since eBay's latest strategy appears to be to put several solutions on the table then pick the worst of the lot to implement.

Frank

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
Free Member
grahamg
Darn eBay, always changing the policies, that's why I clossed my account - too much hard work

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.