Fall September Special

ebay troubles

jacklynninc
Hi
I am having troubles on finding stuff what are cheap and go for alot on ebay at the moment.
Do u have any suggestions or websites i could use???

thanks

:D :D Jack
:D :D

Site Admin
salehoo_group
what type of products or interests do you have jack?

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
jimmy_huber
Lol there really is not much items that are cheap and sell for alot.
If your just starting out youll find out soon enough that a little investment = a little profit (MAYBE).. If you sell cheap items just try and sell a ton of cheap items :D

If you have a specific product your interested in ask let us know and we can help

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
wholesalelist101
Go to Link hidden: Login to view

This will give you the most popular items on Ebay at the moment. If you are lucky maybe you can get your hands on a Sony PS3 these are selling for crazy amounts of money!

danisao
Hi

I new to saleHoo and would like to know what would be a good item to start making small profit with?

Thanks
-Daniel :D

Free Member
jimmy_huber
My honest opinion is to start with accessories. Like cell Phone acessories and Ipod accessories. These areas are just as popular as the actual items themselves, but much easier to aquire in bulk and for a good price. Right now the PS3 is super hot. If anyone started selling just ps3 accessories, I bet they would fare very well.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
danisao
Thanks alot

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.