Ebid. Took Application money then locked account.

customersplanet
Hi
Has anyone ever had login problems with ebid. A few months ago I opened an account and paid for a seller+ account. The account was active for 2 days and then was put on hold or locked, for God knows only what. After repeated letters to customer service, I just gave up and count it as a lost because the site is quite dormant in terms of traffic.

Last week I decided to give them another try so I opened another account. Low and behold the same thing happened. This time, customer service replied by asking what was my affiliation with the previously opened account. I explained that it was opened and never used because access was restricted. Well, to this, there was no reply, even after I asked why they would take a payment from a customer and then lock the account days after.

I believe if you don't want someone on your site, at least you should refund their payment. This is utterly atrocious and the customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

I have read in other forums that this is not uncommon, so one has to be careful with [b]sordid EBID.

planes
Are you sure you did everything right? Was there a validation link you failed to follow or something else simple like that?

Why would you not follow up with your credit card issuer?

I would have been all over them like flies on sh@t. LOL

Site Admin
fudjj
Definitely an interesting one, can't say that I have ever dealt with them, and after reading that I doubt if I will actually even try!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
customersplanet
Are you sure you did everything right? Was there a validation link you failed to follow or something else simple like that?

Why would you not follow up with your credit card issuer?

I would have been all over them like flies on sh@t. LOL

Everything was done right. Activation link was sent and clicked. An associate of mine had the same thing happen to her so this thing seem to be plural to a certain extent. What is even more despicable is that communication ceased when I told them that they took money from my previous account and then locked it. I mean it's only $7.99 or thereabout but the principle behind it or lack thereof, is the issue here.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.