Getting my ecommerce business going

chanman
Hi All Members,
Well I started my e-commerce business and have a website up and running for a two months now. I also have tracking on it and so far it shows about 14700 visitors. I offer free S/H and 10%off and my prices some are low and high; compare to others sites.
I've only had one sale and that was to my family,lol. Anyway I would appreciate any advice from all of you (successful or not) cause any advice would be helpful. I tried those mailing lists order 50000 that was a waste,lol. I have ads in several free classified and some visitors from it.
I'm not giving up;I'll succeed. My goal is to open a storefront once I make enough money. Getting a loan is IMPOSSIBLE. Thanks for reading.

Free Member
grahamg
What are you selling? Whats the URL pm me and ill take a look am I web designer...I can give you some advise for FREE!

Buying traffic is always a waste of time and money - the reason being its so untargeted.

Free Member
vigilanteshop
I would use Google adwords

All other ideas i have tried have failed. I now own a shopfront in Spain and many of my suppliers come from salehoo.
Now i use google adwords and it has made a differents.

Anybody else expeienced google adwords ?

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.