Getting Started

27 Apr 06 05:01:13 pm
Where is the best place to star up, or what products are the best to sell, I would apreciate if someone could help me out to get started. Thanks

28 Apr 06 08:20:22 pm
Hello Members,

Like this gentleman. I too just joined the network today. I need all the help I can get for now. Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Presently reading through all the information. Have browsed the suppliers directory.

3 May 06 11:26:51 am
Find something you think you'd like to resell, then do some market research on it to see how well it is selling, search for use of key words to see what people are searching for the most.

Try ebay pulse to see what's hot...

22 May 06 12:11:49 am
Site stats are indeed a very useful marketing resource and are key to success!

iPODs are high demand, but don't just look at the units themselves. Take another spin on it and look at the accessories market. It follows that this will be high-demand too.

I use TradeMe New Zealand to see what the peak viewing time is by day/hour to ensure I get the highest possible hit-rate for my items.

Try and think of ways to separate your listings from the 'crowd'. Play on words; additional photos; accurate and honest desription of what is for sale; and condition - if mint and new, state this. It can make all the difference.

I have used auction sites for a few years and noticed that 'full' descriptions with a few photos gain far more exposure than a one-liner without pictures.

Good Luck!

Site Admin
22 May 06 03:55:34 am
Hi Members,

Please feel free to read our latest blog entry which covers some of these questions illustrated above about myths when importing and reselling online. It is well worth having a look at and should give you a greater understanding of this whole industry and some of the ways to get around common problems.

It can be found at Link hidden: Login to view and is free for all members to use.

If you have any questions or want to comment please feel free to use this tool as well.

Questions can be forwarded to Link hidden: Login to view with the subject heading

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at