Getting traffic to your website

Free Member
8 Sep 07 12:36:22 am
I have heard that there are companies that you can pay and they garentee you a number of hits to your website.
There is a company in the uk that if you pay around 1000 USD they garentee 2.5 million hits to your website.
If anybody has heard of this or anybody tried this i would be greatful to hear of your expieance.

8 Sep 07 06:05:11 pm
Don't do it! I tried buying a couple thousands untargetted visitors about two years ago and got no signups. Not recommended.

Signature removed by admin.

Free Member
8 Sep 07 06:29:18 pm
yes please dont waist your money you would be better off using that money on pay per click

9 Sep 07 01:05:02 am
Buying traffic for you website is just a new twist on the old system of buying email addresses years back when people were selling by spamming. It's just a rip-off. Even if they could send traffic to your site, it would not be targeted traffic and you would get no sales from the visitors..

Instead try linking your site to other sites and installing so good keywords in your web pages, (content pages) try using the key words in multiples of 2 or 3. Don't try to just put in a bunch of mumbo jumbo content pages with keyword spamming, but instead use the content pages to describe your products. Things such as the benefits of the product, it's specs, features and things like that..The spyders will locate your site and give it a much better ranking by doing these things...

Free Member
10 Sep 07 11:04:24 am
I agree totaly with the above. I invested in 250,000 supposedly targeted visitors to 2 of my websites. A total of 500,000 visitors for nil return. It also wrecked my adsense CTR. :evil:

Free Member
15 Sep 07 09:48:01 am
Dont EVER buy traffic because it WILL NOT be targetted to your site - I know having sold ebooks for 2 years online, then when they have reached their end of life, I put them on Ebay.

Anyway if you want Targeted traffic without having to Pay a penny in advertising fees check out Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at