Google Analytics

beachdisney
Hello All!

Google Analytics is an effective tool. It is always reporting yesterdays information about visits to my Addoway store.

Is there a way to get more up to date information for GA or is there any such similar software or program to get the up to date info right up to the minute?

Thanks guys.

Dale

t0psales
do you do any good with addoway?

I sell on both ebay and Quicksales but QS nothing moves.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Is there a way to get more up to date information for GA or is there any such similar software or program to get the up to date info right up to the minute?

Hi Dale,

That's right Google Analytics data is usually delayed for 3-4 hours but still it is one of the best programs to use for close monitoring.

Sorry but we don't know any other comprehensive statistics application that is also supported by Addoway. You might consider sending their support an inquiry if they have any other recommendations.

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
beachdisney
Thanks Richelle.

As far as performance on Addoway. So far one sale. Some views. I still have to go to work in the morning.

retailer73
How do I add Google Analytics to my website?

neil chaikin
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi retailer73,

To help address y our question, please refer to this forum thread which we addressed for another member with exactly the same concern as yours -

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.