HELP - eBay negative feedback

foxyroxy
*i purchased an item on 15 dec 2007 on ebay
*the seller did not give me their bank account details until 19 dec 07
*i transferred the money into their bank account on 19/12/07

27/12/07 i sent an email to the seller asking if they had received payment & posted the dress? - i got no reply

1/1/08 i sent another message to the seller again asking if payment had been received and the dress posted? - no reply

2/1/08 i filed a dispute with ebay

5/1/08 - i sent another message to the seller saying i had not gotten any reply , what is going on has the dress been posted?

8/1/08 i got an email from the seller saying that she had been away on holidays & would post the dress ASAP.

17/1/08 - i still had not rec'd the dress , the dispute filed with ebay was closed & the matter reported to ebay trust & safety

17/1/08 - i sent another message to seller no reply

by this stage i felt that i had well & truly been scammed - that i was never going to receive item & that i would NEVER transfer money into anyone's bank account ever again

on 24/1/08 - still had not received item, so i left negative feedback, which i felt i was entitled to - as it had been 1.5 months since the auction ended

then the seller left negative feedback for me saying,
'very disappointing, did not try to resolve with me first'

NOW THAT IS AN ABSOLUTE LIE

i sent multiple emails to seller & lodged dispute with ebay to try & resolve problem over a period of 1.5 months before i left negative feedback

now i have negative feedback which i am worried is going to affect my ability to sell items in the future?

what can i do?

Site Admin
salehoo_group
try contacting ebay explain the situation and provide evidence .they are very nice ...they would help you.

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
wholesalelist101
I personally would not spend too much time on this matter. Sooner or later your going to get a negative feedback from a jerk like this. If he treats all of his customers like he treated you it is only a matter of time before he is banned from eBay. If that happens his feedback will not count towards your feedback score any longer. If it really bugs you then you could always contact him and you guys try to do a mutual feedback withdrawal. For more information on this visit :
Link hidden: Login to view
If he really deserved it then I personally would not withdraw it.

Good Luck and let us know what happened

Chad

planes
Why did you send a wire transfer?

This is the biggest signal you will get ripped-off.

Did you know you can file a response to their feedback under theirs?

Say something like this,
' What do you mean!! I paid you 1.5 months ago and still no delivery!!!
THIS SELLERS IS A RIP_OFF.

Then if she responds to your feedback in hers, Say, Steer clear of this ripoff seller. Shes a scammer!!!!

You can respond to the feedback left for you and the response a seller has to the feedback you left them.

Just type into google search. 'responding to feedback' This will take you to the ebay page for this with the links necessary.

Don't agree to remove feedback. This is what sellers want. Make it stand so it stays on their record.

Buyer feedback is less harmful than seller feedback. Let people see it.

foxyroxy
thanks guys for your suggestions

i tried contacting ebay, they said they can't do anything, even if the feedback is a lie

the seller has asked me to mutually withdraw the feedback

i feel like the seller purposely left me negative feedback in order to blackmail me into agreeing to withdraw the negative feedback i left

i still haven't received the item, there is no way i will even think about withdrawing the feedback until
a. i receive the item OR
b. i get my money back

the seller doesn't even deny that she hasn't sent the item, she says it's not her fault because she's been 'busy' & hasn't gotten around to it yet....

umm...... i think in 2 months you would have been able to find 5 minutes to post 1 item...

OK lesson has been learnt.......NEVER TRANSFER MONEY INTO BANK ACCOUNTS

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Bank wire transfer fraud can be bad on some occasions but it is not always a bad thing to do bank transfers. I pay as much as 17,000 by bank transfer to purchase products. Im actually considering accepting bank transfers for my company because there is no high transaction fees associated with it.

As far as the ebay matter just leave it alone. But if you really want you can request the ebay members personal details. If its a US member that did this to you then google the city in which they live i and find out what county they live in. Then contact that counties sheriff department and file a theft complaint against that person for the funds they stole from you. Once they get a visit from a county sheriff then they will know you ain't playing games. They will need solid proof to prove to the sheriffs department that they shipped the item or they will be cited and possibly fined by the police department.

Im sure the same can be done in other countries as well. You might just see that item show up in the mail soon after your complaint.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
mshopon
Rule #1,2,3,4,5. NEVER use EFT. Always try to use PayPal. If seller does not offer PayPal, move on the another seller who accepts PayPal. Always try to deal with Powersellers.

foxyroxy
THE PLOT THICKENS.....

i requested the sellers contact details from ebay.

according to ebay the sellers contact info is:
EMAIL ADDRESS: jaswilcox@.....

now this doesn't make sense, if your name was phil o'nrien, why would your email address be jaswilcox@...

however themessages i have been gotten thrugh ebay are all from a girl (jas) and the bank account that i transferred the money into was in the name of JASMINE WILCOX.

what is going on???
Has this person created a false identity to create an ebay account?

i reported this to ebay, but they don't seem to care

planes
THE PLOT THICKENS.....

i requested the sellers contact details from ebay.

according to ebay the sellers contact info is:
EMAIL ADDRESS: jaswilcox@.....

now this doesn't make sense, if your name was phil o'nrien, why would your email address be jaswilcox@...

however themessages i have been gotten thrugh ebay are all from a girl (jas) and the bank account that i transferred the money into was in the name
ofJASMINE WILCOX.

what is going on???
Has this person created a false identity to create an ebay account?

i reported this to ebay, but they don't seem to care

They do care about fraud but the seller is probably legit but a dingleberry.
Or they haven't reached a point of having their account closed.

I reported a company eBay had under investigation and the sellers account was closed within 72 hours of my report. This was a company I knew from personal contact was committing fraud against buyers and selling under another persons account. But I had their cell phone numbers and physical address. They tried to defraud me and when I was done with them, they never knew what hit them.
They got kicked out of their office space and had to close down their website.

The scumbags they are, I think are operating again and have set up a website under an ip cloak.

However, eBay cant just close an account because the email doesnt match their name. Thats not proof enough of suspicious activity.

Glad you not agreeing to remove the neg. feedback. Make sure to follow eBays dispute process.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.