How can I accept payments through Major Credit Cards?

goodsguaranteed
I'm currently using PayPal as my payment system. I'm just wondering how I can accept payments from major credit cards (Mastercard, Visa)

Thanks

Site Admin
fudjj
If you're talking about ebay in the states, they offer paymate as a payment option and they accept the cards you have mentioned.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
haydee
Hi goodsguaranteed,

If this is for an eBay store, please click on the ff link to view the payment options that you have (PayPal, Paymate, Propay, Moneybookers, Credit card through an Internet Merchant Account and Payment upon checkout), how they work and other FAQs:

You may click on this link to set up your buyer payment preferences:

This page lists the steps to register and link your eBay account to the payment options selected (e.g. Propay, Payment), change buyer preferences and set up Payflow Payment Gateway to accept CCs and DCs through an internet merchant account. The instructions are pretty straight-forward.

Note though that the payment options listed can also be used on your own website, not just eBay but the links above provide steps specifically for your eBay account. For more info on setting payment options up on your own website, you may go to: Link hidden: Login to view

Hope that helps! :)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.