How to deal with negative feedback from buyers on ebay?

Free Member
audionsound
I just had my first negative feedback from my buyer. It feels suck! Can anyone help me! Is there any way I could remove this negative feedback? Thanks!

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello audionsound,

It's unfortunate but there is really no fool proof method to have your negative feedback removed. You can try replying to the negative feedback so you can explain your side or you can ask the buyer ti re vise his/her feedback accordingly. Your last option would be to ask for ebay's help...

Let me share this Link hidden: Login to view that will help you deal with the scenario you're in right now.

Also you might find this guide equally helpful - Link hidden: Login to view

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
xtraenter
Hi audiosound,

I can remember getting my first negative feedback. It felt shattering as I put 110% into my ebay store. Luckily I've only had the one.

It's very hard to get negative feedback removed. The only two ways I know of is to have the buyer agree to retract their feedback, or to ask ebay to remove it because it breaks one of there policies.

Unfortunately it's the nature of the beast. At some point you'll get a negative feedback no matter how good the service or how much you try to resolve an issue. Simply power on.

Cheers

Free Member
audionsound
Hi extracenter,

Thanks for your advice. Yes, true at some points we have to accept this feedback, because we cant satisfy everyone. True story

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.