How to link my site to eBay?

Free Member
watches
Can anyone HELP ME!
Where can I place a link from my website in my EBAY store so anyone who visits my EBAY store will be able to enter my site, BUT I don't want to have any problems with EBAY? :roll:

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Most people put thier website in thier about me page and guide members to thier about me page so they can visit thier website

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
watches
Hi Jimmy! Thank you for your help. Iwould also like to ask you,
I visited your ebay store products plus,
#1- Which items do you choose to put on auction and which items for buy it now?

#2- If an item don't sell on auction do you put it up a second time for auction ? or you would put it for Buy it now?

Free Member
designerthriftshop
Hi Watches. You really have to do you research when deciding to use an auction style format or a BIN. What I normally do is see what will generate the most hits & use it as an auction item. That way people can be directed to my store where they will find items that probably wouldn't sell too well at auction. For example, I purchased a pair of designer pants from a consignment shop for a few dollars. They did not sell at auction so I put them in my store & they sold within a matter of days.

Free Member
watches
Thank you Jimmy for your advice

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.