How to Negotiate a Wholesale Price

ibbuni.advanced.solutions
Hi, i just found a supplier in my country, need some advices about how to negociate with them.

Particulary, i want to order 100 pieces of a computer accesory, the price per unit is 7usd. Which percentage would it be correct for me to ask as a discount?

Best regards,
Carlos Olivares.

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Carlos and welcome to the forum

Is this a wholesale price or are you talking about buying 100 units at a dropship price?

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
ibbuni.advanced.solutions
Hi Mark

It is a wholesale price.

Site Admin
fudjj
If that's already at wholesale, then probably not really going to be able to nego anything off that, especially if you are only a new customer. A repeat customer and you would have more leverage you could use to try and get a better price.

You can ask how many you would need to purchase to secure a better price, that might be an option for you. Of course it costs nothing to try, so if you want to be cheeky then you could always just offer 6.500 a unit on a 100 purchase, something like that. The worst they can say is no, so nothing to loose by asking.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.