Is it worth to have Ebay store?

25 Jan 08 07:48:55 pm
I'm currently using dropshipper and have listed few products on my ebay store. But most of dropshipper products were sold in online auction rather. (not a big profit margin, but not bad for a newbie like me)

Ebay charges around $15/month. Yes, it is cheaper to list under your store, but haven't had any success. I have few thoughts going on..

Is it worth to have Ebay store
Should I list max items from dropshipper's website (
How can a newbie compete by listing competitive prices under mystore in oversaturated ebay market
What is the general % sucess that people would buy it out directly from your store?

Any advices, thoughts would be greatly appreciated

Free Member
26 Jan 08 08:27:18 am
If you can get yourself an account with a big company like Link hidden: Login to view which has over 30,000 products you could fare very well putting a few thousand of thier items in your store and running ten or 20 10 day auctions on ebay at a loss. This will generate a large flow of traffic to your store.

Bidders arent always looking for a deal. Alot will shop out of a store for convenience. I usually put items in my store at above retail prices and run a ton of auctions. I still get alot of store purchases.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at