Last months ebay Listing and Selling fees were paid for me !

11 Nov 07 07:34:06 am
I'm not a Big seller like some. I've got 466 FB 99.4%. My fees are around +/- $100 a month. Since I signed up with this FREE service that happens to be an affiliate of Ebay-Paypal I've generated enough to pay all but $4 of my last months joke.
This sounds like a lot of scams I know...but it's the truth. To a smaller seller like me this is $$ in my pocket.
I get part of that from refering people..I won't will you ! Also I've found out as a Seller I can offer this to my customers and it saves them money and so they love it too... It's a win - win situation and again it is 100% Free. This could help a lot of sellers out there I know. So if this sounds like something you'd benefit from,email me here at Salehoo and I'll give you the particulars and try to answer any questions. Tryin' to Help Not Scam.
Thanks & Good Luck

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at