Liquidation.com - don't buy branded clothing from them!

jnls4
Wanted to give everyone a warning. I recently sold what was suppose to be a Christian Audigier shirt online. I then get contacted saying that it is a fake. Now I am stuck with 20 shirts that are not authentic and out several hundred dollars.

In order to try to find actual, authentic shirts form Ed Hardy/Christian Audigier I contacted the wholesale department of Ed Hardy. They do not sell to online retailers because it would compete with their online business. Only had my business since July and it already appears to be over! Not sure what to do from here. Any advice would be appreciated.

titanliquidation
Jnls4,

Did you try contacting Liquidation.com? We used to sell on that website, and although they have an inspection period of 48 hours, when it comes to the authenticity of an item they may make an exception and alow you to dispute past that time frame.

I will say this though, there are plenty of reputable sellers who sell name brand clothing, but you should try to stay away from large lots of new brand name items like Ed Hardy, Gucci, Prada, and other extremely high end items. These type of designers generally don't liquidate off large lots of those brand names, so a lot of those items floating around on the internet are fake. Now that is not to say you can't get them within department store lots mixed in, but usually not in high quantity, or at a low price.

If you are interested in name brand clothing. Try visiting our website. We have many different types of lots liquidated directly from U.S department stores, so authenticity will never be a problem (we have documentation of authenticity for any item contained in one of our lots). We also have great selling brands too!

If you need any help with contacting or making your case with Liquidation.com though, please fee free to message us as we were sellers with them for a couple years and I know the in's and out's with that company pretty well.

Titan Liquidation

Listed Supplier on SaleHoo
jnls4
I have spoken with a representative from Liquidation.com. They have assured me that what I have purchased is real and have documentation to back it up. The person claiming that what they purchased was fake mysteriously will not respond to my emails. I offered to give them their money back if they returned the shirt and they said no. Why would someone claim something was fake, not accept the money back, and cause problems? Doesn't make sense!

Site Admin
fudjj
Just in support of Tim's point in regards to designer names being sold off in large lots. It's very true, big names are hard to find, and when you do get access to them they are in limited numbers and usually at least last seasons, but can be several seasons old.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.