LISTING METHOD?

Free Member
dreamcatcher
HI GUYS, NEED A LITTLE INPUT IF ANYONES UP TO IT. USING THE SALEHOO SUPPLIER LIST I FOUND A SUPPLIER THAT I REALLY LIKE, THEY SELL LIQUIDATED GOODS AT A GREAT PRICE, BUT THE BEST THING THEY DONT FORCE YOU TO BUY HUGE LOTS. SO ANYWAYS, I JUST BOUGHT A LOT OF 100 REALLY NICE DECORTIVE PICTUE FRAMES. I GOT THEM FOR 20 CENTS EACH. SO IM THINKING I WILL SELL THEM IN SETS OF 4 FOR 5 DOLLARS A PEICE PLUS SHIPPING. MY QUESTION IS THIS, SHOULD I LIST AS BUY IT NOWS FOR 5 BUCKS? OR SHOULD I START THE BID AT 5 DOLLARS IN AUCTION LISTING. PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR INPUT.

aznvcboi
You should head on to Link hidden: Login to view to figure out how much fees will be deducted per sale. If I were you, I would list one auction starting low to attract buyer - then cross promotion to BIN at the price desire. I would recommend that you list ONE single BIN with all the available sets you have (25 available if you want to do set of 4), this is minimize your listing fees on ebay.

Use the tool, it works out really accurate!!

lg-qld
This is really handy. Thank you for posting that link!

Cheers
Lee.

raiderjake
that is a great link, i just bookmarked it thanx

Site Admin
fudjj
Yep, a lot are going to love that link, great post!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
dreamcatcher
YOU SEE, THATS WHY THIS FORUM IS REALLY GREAT, I THINK YOU CAN AQUIRE MORE EBAY KNOW HOW HERE THAN ANY ONLINE SITE IVE SEEN. REALLY GREAT THANKS FOR THE LINK!!!!

planes
Another method would be .99 cents starting bid with 5$ buy it now option and then add your shipping costs.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.