Making a profit from selling online

Free Member
6 Aug 07 01:15:17 am
Hey everyone

I'm currently attending college and am looking to make some extra money selling things online. I'm looking to shoot for maybe $100 profit off every batch of products I sell. At first, I planned on selling designer jeans online through ebay. The problem i've encountered, like many others, is that I cant find someone to sell them cheap enouph to make a substantial profit through ebay.

So, do you guys think my profit goals are obtainable being a small time seller like me. Also, do you think what I plan on selling is a good idea, if not, do you have any suggestions as yo what I should do instead?

Thank you for whatever help you can provide

6 Aug 07 07:55:22 pm
If you buy them in bulk like from which does carry name brand designer jeans you can expect to make a good profit, but the downside is you have to put up more cash up front.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at