New Paypal and/or Ebay Policy

25 Aug 08 02:40:37 am
apparently paypal and ebay have taken it upon themselves to label the eBook sellers as a 'high risk', which means they suspend the accounts for them in a heartbeat if they find even a dispute or two, even with satisfied customers along with positive feedback.

i unfortunately have fallen into that 'black hole', i had a dispute against me and a dispute that I filed against another seller, and apparently Paypal has closed my account because its too many disputes. I have even given up selling eBooks too, but paypal seems to be a pain in the @ss about it.

I was frauded on Alibaba by a seller who tricked me into sending money to a specific paypal account and then when I wanted a refund they tricked someone else into sending me money. :( so i am pretty much stuck because of that one seller on Alibaba :(. god i hate people sometimes

Free Member
25 Aug 08 02:57:57 am
If you sell alot goto Link hidden: Login to view and sign up with them. I did over a year ago and it has never been better. I have done over 1000 transactions with them and have never had a problem.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at