Niche markets

bwm162
HELLO FROM AUSTRALIA . My name is Kelly, and i am also new at this game. I really want to make the most of this opportunity. Can anyone tell me how to succesfully find a niche market??

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I recently did a search for can openers following up on someones post and noticed that many of them were being sold each day. Its really hard to say. Just search something you are interested in selling and see how rare or popular it is. and how cheap you can aquire said items.

There are many areas still barely touched on ebay. I bet the items you see the less auctions on will be the most profitable niches for an ebayer willing to jump into that market.

One sellers jumped in and sold anything related to rubber ducks. Now she sells over 1300 items a month related to rubber ducks.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
mana2006
rubber ducky your the one

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.