Wholesale & eBay Forum Selling Products Online & Marketing Online Store Builder 'Shop Factory' - Comments?

Online Store Builder 'Shop Factory' - Comments?

beavercreek1018
Has anyone used or know about an online store builder by the name of Shop Factory? It was advertised in a email from Paypal. It sounded pretty good. Thanks for any information.

salehoo_group
Site Admin
Here are some 'Shop Factory' reviews I came across from a Google search. Hope they help :)

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

bayericlowe
Reviews explain alot. I wish I could be excited for such a thing, but then I've always been outside the mainstream.

On my shopping site I don't have anything 'pre-done' formatted into all these boxes or little symbols everywhere /shopping carts. No, I hated all of that & I custom designed my whole page.

It's really more or less a total customization theme of my own making since it, ultimately is extension of personality and so on. I had to be in charge of every aspect of its creation like I was writing a piece of artwork, or something, and its got things scattered all over in the only way that basically can say 'That's me.'

I couldn't deal with the stale concrete themes of the shopping cart world. Its why I just did my own thing and enjoyed that, I like that freedom to sculpt something of my own making time etc. But the reviews for the software show a lot have been pleased with their product. It'll do the job for everyone into that scene, and it does it perfectly well.

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how