Product Liability Insurance with Drophipper

10 Apr 16 07:43:36 pm
Hi there

Is this something I should get as a drop shipper? Am currently setting up my on line store so will be using drop shipping for my store.
Anything else I need to think about?

Many thanks

Site Admin
10 Apr 16 09:17:42 pm
Hi Tracey,

This is something you really need to work out with your supplier/s. You need to know what their warranty policy is on the products you will be selling, that will then let you know what you have to build into your policies for your customers. The important thing to remember about dropshipping is that the buyers are your customers, you are the only customer of the dropshipper. So you need to be right up to speed on warranty and all other policies of your supplier/s that can and will most likely impact on your business.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at