Salehoo suppliers Question mark!

16 Jul 08 11:49:18 am
I am new and still surfing suppliers to get what I want.
There are many stuff in the categories but no brand or even can't find any auction sites. One guru suggest to me that I have to go thru not the computer or electirc stuff but the ornaments or DVD movie.
I followed and checked that out. DVD movies what Salehoo suppliers posted are almost old movie and ornaments are not professional look.
Especially when I found what I want, those brand name I have never heard before.
So I am stuck. Give me some tips.
Even I am thinking of refunding money from Salehoo and I would.... :roll:

17 Jul 08 05:25:03 am
What you decide to do with your Salehoo account is up to you and quite frankly I don't care.

eBay gurus are a dime a dozen. You have to sell what will sell and not what someone tells you to sell.

I use Salehoo as a source of data and product and am happy I made the jump.

Research is the key and it won't happen overnight. There are a lot of suppliers.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at