Site Traffic and Supplier Tips Needed

Free Member
sjoblom
For a while now i have had a plan starting my own website and start to sale jewelry. My plan is to try out the norwegian market and use a ebay look-a-like site that we have in norway, to advertise some of my products. The plan is also start up a blog and maybe a facebook page. But is there something good tips i can use, to get more people to the site (when its up running)?

I found a good wholesaler, but i am wondering how much I should import? Should i take in small quantities and rather invest in more products,or the other way? And should I order for more then one wholesaler? Since it is the first time I move on this area, I am a little unsure.

All help is received with thanks!! :):)

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Welcome to SaleHoo, Sjoblom :)

Good question! Traffic and conversion are two thing we all want to secure for our sites. There are lots of ways to do that and there are lot of threads in our forum with various tips, like

- SEO, If you want to take your market research to a whole new level I suggest trying out [url=Link hidden: Login to view Travis[/url:9b3b4388]

- You can also try social networking so starting a Facebook page is definitely great! But make sure that you set aside time to really interact with people who like your page. This is one way potential customers can get to know you better.

- A blog is also a good way to direct traffic to your site, just make sure you're offering meaty and informative content! So reader will always stay tune to your posts and have a reason to always visit your site.

I think you'll find the tips in Link hidden: Login to view to be really helpful :)

I'm glad to hear that you have already found a supplier for your products.
If this is your first time buying from your supplier it might be ideal to start with smaller quantities so you can test the products quality in preparation for bulk orders. Sourcing from multiple suppliers is actually ideal, this give you room to offer a wider range of products. It also is a good way to experiment and discover even better suppliers

Hope this helps :) If you have any other questions please feel free to let us know!

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.