Wholesale & eBay Forum Selling Products Online & Marketing What to sell and how to create professional-looking listings? Advise needed

What to sell and how to create professional-looking listings? Advise needed

mokasinga
Hi I have been ebaying on and off last few years. I have 100% rating with 414 feedback.
I really want to start selling seriosly on Ebay but unsure how to make my listings really stand out and get noticed. I joined Salehoo a few days ago but a bit overwhelmed by it all.
Im not exactly sure what to sell. I love fashion, I love jewellery and can source these well enough, but when I list I am not getting much results. I am open to selling something different that will be a big enough hit to profit by. I dont want to be rich, just want to make a living. I also have very limited cash flow.
So I think the 2 main areas I need help in is:
a) Listing on ebay professionally to be noticed.
b) Ideas of what to sell that WILL sell.
Please help! Thanks

richelle_salehoo1
Site Admin
Hello and welcome to SaleHoo, Mokasinga :)

Nice to have you with us!

To be sure that I won't miss any vital tips, I will give you the direct links to various guides (blogs) that will help you make your ebay listings literally pop!

Link hidden: Login to view

As for what to sell, research is the key! I know we always say that we should sell something we are passionate about but still I think we should counter check if what we love is what other people, potential customers are looking for.

You can start by using our very own [url=Link hidden: Login to view Research Labs[/url] to help you find your coveted niche.

You might find the links I suggested in another Link hidden: Login to view helpful in your niche hunt.

All the best :) Should you need further assistance please don't hesitate to let us know!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how