Where are you guys selling?

savenowdirect1
So, who is selling successfully and on which online retail platform now, eBay, ecrater, ebid et al... Also, which sourcing method are you using, dropshipping, wholesale, liquidation...

fudjj
Site Admin
eBay is my selling platform and the supply model I use is Wholesale. Only reason I am not exploring other online selling platforms at the moment is because I am developing my own website to market.

I think eBay still offers the best market by a very long way when it comes to a Wholesale or Liquidation supply model. However, because of the saturated market it can be extremely hard work using a Drop Shipping model.

Not impossible, plenty do it and make some cash, however if I were using a Drop Shipping supply model myself I would be developing multiple selling platforms to gain maximum market exposure.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

planes
AS Fudjj stated, eBay is the best platform for volume sales. But I also use eCrater and Bonanzle.
Bonanzle has turned into a poor place for me but eCrater continues to give me slow but consistent sales. I have only 10 items listed but I get a sale every 2 to 4 weeks which nets me about 25 to 50 per month.
But eBay gives me the best bang for the buck. I get about .07 to .08 response/sales per each 10 auctions I list.
I list about 200 auctions at a time.

Bonanzle requires to much babysitting. There doesn't appear to be a streamlined order and a pay system but one of offer, approve and then pay. SO one has to be there all the time to approve an order.

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how