Workflow between TeraPeak & SaleHoo

4 Dec 14 11:05:06 pm

I've just purchased SaleHoo & TeraPeak. I'm a little confused in regards to utilising TeraPeak's features to help pick which products to sell on e-bay

So what's the best order in regards to workflow ?

for example: Should I begin by searching using Terapeak, target a product & then go into SaleHoo to see if the product is available by a Wholesaler that supports Dropshipping ??

OR should I start in SaleHoo... find a product & then use TeraPeak to find out how well the product is selling on e-Bay.. yes ?

Any tips regarding SaleHoo > TeraPeak would be really appreciated

Site Admin
5 Dec 14 05:48:11 am
Hello Michael,

Terapeak is about the most useful service imaginable.

Terapeak is an extensive and advanced market research tool. It optimizes your eBay experience by providing up-to-date sales information from across the entire eBay platform.

Even more so once you've actually got a solid sales history and more data to analyze!

I have here some links to guide you:

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps.

Site Admin
5 Dec 14 06:07:35 am
Hi Michael and welcome to the forum,

I would suggest researching products first, learn your market and then you will know what you need to find in a supplier.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at