3g iphone unlock 16gb only for $205???

erlin1981
hi,

i currently found a website that sold 3g iphone for only $205. however , when i wanted to make my purchase i realised that they only accept payment option of western union money transfer (money in minutes). i start to be bewildered , should i check out this website , befor completing the transaction , even though i know now is the best time to sell 3g iphone. so i hope to enlist the help of a professional to checkout the reliability of the website for me , asap. any kind of information will be deeply appreciated. And also had anybody deal with this company before?? Pls give me a reply asap. Thank you Very Much!!

Name of the Company : Emporium Electronic

ceciliah
There seem to be a few out there.
AT 205 I'd say scam - but I'll wait for you to provide the URL of the company you found before weighing judgement :)

Free Member
zcrazi
They are copy versions. Stay away.

erlin1981
hi,

thanks for the reply , i thought so too. i almost wanted to pay through the website , but i found it amiss when it doesn't allow me to buy in 1 quantity. that's y i came into the forum and check it out 1st. The website for the company is www. emporiumelectronics.com.
Thanks once again.

Free Member
gnrslash
IT IS A SCAM

ceciliah
Yup. Scam scam scam.

fairdeals713
Scam..

lcarrillo
scam,scam

skeath
Hi mate bewares if they only accept western union. Western Union has know way of tracing there transactions there isn’t any security for you. I found the same great deal with IPod Nano’s, Whwn I received them they where fake and I lost all my money. I strongly recommend not taking the risk with western union.

i currently found a website that sold 3g iphone for only $205. however , when i wanted to make my purchase i realised that they only accept payment option of western union money transfer (money in minutes). i start to be bewildered , should i check out this website , befor completing the transaction , even though i know now is the best time to sell 3g iphone. so i hope to enlist the help of a professional to checkout the reliability of the website for me , asap. any kind of information will be deeply appreciated. And also had anybody deal with this company before?? Pls give me a reply asap. Thank you Very Much!!

Name of the Company : Emporium Electronic[/quote:fdb50031]

erlin1981
hi,

i guess you are rite, that kind of price is too good to be true. moreover , the i've tried calling their contact, not able to get through.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.