Advice on eBay / Amazon Selling

tg81502
any advice for a beginner? looking to just sell on ebay/amazon . Just want to sell first, buy and dropship from wholesaler

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Alvin and welcome to the forum,

Reading through your post, I think the best advice I could give straight up is to clear up what seems to be some confusion regarding suppliers. Wholesale and Dropshipping are two very different business models. Some dropshippers my call themselves wholesalers, but in reality aren't. If supplier can't supply you a volume of product at a discounted price over buying just one, then they are most definitely not a wholesaler, they are a dropshipper only.

So technically, you can't really dropship from a genuine wholesaler. This link will highlight your supply resource avenues more clearly Link hidden: Login to view

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
Rhea_SaleHoo
Hi Alvin,

The Seller Training Center is a good place to start specially if you're just new to eBay or Amazon selling.

In these trainings, successful CEOs and business makers give you tips and advices on how you can gain more profits when you start selling online.

Hope this helps.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.