Aliexpress: replica and counterfeit items

inspiredbydreams
Hi,

I've been doing lots of research and have found aliexpress I have also seen several people selling kids clothing from aliexpress that have peppa pig and kids characters on them and I'm wanting to know the rules around this?

The clothing doesn't have a licensed tag on them rather the store name such as Nova. Can anyone provide me with some insight please?

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Donna,

When looking at Chinese suppliers you will find replicas and straight out copies of authentic items across all fields. There is one rule when it comes to dealing with Chinese Suppliers, no matter what they say about their products, you will not be aale to buy genuine branded items at all.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.