Another way to find suppliers.

planes
I was visiting my father this past week. We went to a restaurant to try their stuffed cabbage. Which, by the way, was not very good.

As we left I went into the rest room and as I was in there I noticed some pictures on the wall which interested me. I took one off the wall and looked at the back. Lo and behold, the supplier was listed. I made a note and have now found a supplier for a new eBay account I will start.

They are a supermarket supplier with a website I have never heard of before. They have been in business since 1984 and have a 150,000 square foot warehouse.

The purpose of this post is to show members here, you always have to be on the lookout. As I have stated before, it is well worth a members time to go out to stores and places and do some investigating. This includes looking at boxes behind businesses and examining things you see.

I haven't spoken to them yet, so I don't know their requirements but it does seem rather straight forward. Haven't decided if I will share this one, the purpose was really to give a real life experience.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.