They have a four star rating in the Salehoo directory. Here is some feedback from fellow members:
Reviewed on: 2007-03-02
Rating: 4 star
Contacted the company via telephone. Customer service was able to talk about the products and the company.
- FOB is in Florida and other locations throughout the USA
- Deals in bulk loads from various department stores
- Product prices vary on the loads
- Items can be returns, closeouts, new, or overstocks
- Company will export goods but you will need to talk to a company rep
- Department store tags will be removed
- Donâ€™t expect only top name brands. Some stores carry private labels
- No returns
- Buyer pays for all shipping costs and must deal with the carrier if problems with the load occur
- Product list can be requested but changes daily
- Will match or beat competitors pricing
- Payment by credit card or certified check
Opinion: The company has been around for over 10 years. The company has good buying power and can have some good deals. The customer service was helpful. I would use this company for flea markets, distributors, and internet sales. You do have to buy in bulk but the company does have good prices. The bulk orders can lead to eBay profits.
If you want to take a look for yourself, here is the link: Link hidden: Login to view
Reviews are at the bottom of the page.
Hope that helps :)