Anyone bought for www.MK Enterprise?

Free Member
cas2do
I have seen this site before a few times and wanted to buy some things from them, but wanted to ask around first

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Yes many members have purchased from mkenterprise.com and we have not had any problems except for some delay issues on feeding dropship accounts. As far as shipping times most all have said they have fast shipping times.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
jamie-0312
Ive seen a lot of reviews for it and they are all positive. It certainly seems like a good company to deal with. ive signed up for the dropshipping actually. But i do think their payment methods are unorthadox and inconveniant for resellers using ebay, amazon etc. They require you to transfer money via Wire transfer.
This means. From paypal to your bank to their bank to their checkout to their process of delivery. All in all, if you use ebay to resell, you are talking about at least 10 or 12 days until the customer sees the goods. Not only that its horrible that all that time is wasted in transfer time.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Well I think they basically have it setup where you have the money deposited before you sell items. Its definately different then what most of us are used to. But its how they operate.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
suffiantahir
I've see a lot of negative comment at
Link hidden: Login to view

Actually Im also not sure, coz I,m also new, majority -ve but only a few +ve. But I already register for dropshipping account.

Please advise.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.