ceriwholesale.com and anywholesalesunglasses.com - info?

Free Member
jess5ash
Hi,

Ive been looking at getting in sunglasses... These 2 sites look to be the best but just wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with them... if they are legit etc...

Link hidden: Login to view

(Am keen to buy big off these guys but they dont accept PayPal from international customers.... )

Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Jessica

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Im pretty sure that

Is a supplier for flea market and mall booths since 2004 . So they should work fine. But remember they do not sell designers they sell replicas.

Link hidden: Login to view is a member of the BBBonline reliability program and in good standing . So I would assume they are a legitimate and decent supplier.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
jess5ash
Thanks Jimmy.

Doesnt bother me that the sunnies are replicas- they sell fantastically here in Australia!

Free Member
jess5ash
I have sent these two websites enquiries... they state on their website that they will reply within 24hrs. Its been over 2 days... how reliable does that make them seem... :roll:

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I try this with my ebay auctions. But sometimes it takes me a few days too.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
veropierre
www.ceriwholesale.com is a member of the BBBonline reliability program and in good standing . So I would assume they are a legitimate and decent supplier.

I got ripped off by a BBB member...
We are BBB members and I can tell you that the criteria are very difficult... pay the $600 membership fee :wink: (full online and store).

Nowaday, BBB is not enough to guaranty a supplier or customer.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.