7 Oct 07 10:37:38 am
Hello there,
I've ordered a few lots of apparel from this site, and haven't received my package for more than a month...
Have any of you dealed with them before? Are they legit?

Free Member
7 Oct 07 04:48:48 pm
Just from a basic google search on this company I have seen quite a few items not recieved complaints. Looks like you got scammed. Unfortunately there is little you can do but complain on the BBB and file a complaint on to help others from being scammed in the future from this site.

Consider this a lesson learned. Before you buy from a site make sure to check on thier validity from us here at salehoo. I myself or another member with expreience in digging up info on sites can help you.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at